1/09/2008

Pondering

Tonight I've had a lot on my mind.
Too much.
I've thought about what I'm really gonna do when I'm done dicking around with the JC (which I swore I'd never go to, but here I am), still living at home (which I also said I'd immediately move from if I didn't get into CalArts), what kind of friends I have, whether or not I should just drop everything and move away.
I idolize my big sister, and so far I've been doing a lot of the opposite of what she did.
But I'm thinking about what I want to do. And I'm doing just about none of it.
Is Italy really worth all of this bullshit?
What do I have to lose if I just pick up and move to ... anywhere?
It may seem like a dick move but I don't feel needed or even wanted.
I've got more thinking to do, of course.
Hopefully when I get back from Ohio my mind will be made up.

I have to prepare for the winter tundra of Columbus.

1 comment:

Erin said...

brace yourself for an uber cliche blog comment:

i don't know if i am clear enough with how much i value you as a part of my life. i'm sorry if i have given you a reason to doubt that.

if you moved away, we'd miss you. i can promise you that.