1/29/2008

I don't drink enough.

I've realized I don't know anyone anywhere near the same situation as I am in.
I don't have any friends who can relate to anything I go through.
No one has the experience of a full time job, a budget, and a life going nowhere. Basically working to live. I'm the less extreme of that situation but it's all the same. I'm alone with the struggle. One day everyone will realize what it's like. I'm not asking for sympathy cause there's none anyone can give. I'm not asking for "older" friends. I'm not asking for anything, just to understand my mindset right now.
I'm stuck. Trapped. I could leave but to where? And with what?
And I can just envision all the possible things that can go wrong. They've already happened to my plans for Tokyo and Disneyland and any other pinnacle I try to accomplish on my own. What's stopping something stupid to happen to my chances at Italy. Then I basically wasted an entire year.

I don't drink enough.

1 comment:

p i x i e ♫ said...

Well, I can't exactly say I go through what you're going through, but in some ways I'm going through the same thing with budgeting and whatnot. Talk to me buhbuhla. That's what I'm hear for, if you wanna complain or just talk about anything, talk to me. And come with me tomorrow, we'll drink and have a really fun time.