1/31/2008

MyspaceFaces

We've got a very self-centered, egotistical generation about to hit puberty.
And on the other side we have ageist, liberal oldies that think they shouldn't have to give up their domain to the newer generations. (I had two people come through my line at Whole Foods; one who thought I was too young to know who the Simpsons were [wtf?] and another who just couldn't believe I knew anything about any artists before the 1990s.)
Our lives are like a "myspace" picture, the cameras always pointed at us. Companies are going to have to rethink a lot of their policies and approaches to recruiting employees.
And yes... I see the irony in the fact I'm communicating these thoughts through my blog.
But I like the pictures I can find. Odd angles that make for cool drawings.

PS: I made these kids look much more attractive than they really were.








No comments: