1/15/2008

Columbus, OH

Flew out to see my sissy.
Got off the ghetto ass plane and saw my breath reach heights I didn't think were possible.
Maya picked me up and we went to her gas filled house where we collected ourselves for some barhopping. We met some fine ragazzas at a sushi place called Tyfoon where we ate ourselves silly.
Then we met up with some other peeps and hit up an old bar where I took many a picture and tired out my camera.
The next day was beautiful and we went thrift store shopping where I found a nice plain black jacket for $4, a Polaroid camera for $10, and the most fitting leather jacket ever for $12. It was a good day.
That night there was a fight in the street below Mayas apartment that ended in a gunshot. Pretty fly.
Then my last day was spent snowboarding on a "mountain". More like a pile of dirt with snow on it. It was still a lot of fun.
So I survived and have a lot of memories. Thank you sissy, you made my weekend.










No comments: