12/04/2009

Top 10 Books of 2009

Keep in mind that most of these books didn't come out this year, this is just a list of books I read this year.

1. Skim - Mariko and Jillian Tamaki






















2. Play it as it Lays - Joan Didion






















3. We - Evgene Zamiatin






















4. Cat's Eye - Margaret Atwood






















5. Night Shift - Stephen King






















6. Invisible Monsters - Chuck Palahniuk






















7. Fables Series - Bill Willingham






















8. The Tao of Pooh - Benjamin Hoff






















9. Heart-Shaped Box - Joe Hill






















10. From Hell - Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell

2 comments:

Erin said...

This is a really good list. I haven't read all of the books on it, so now I have some suggestions for the upcoming year! Also, I love Margaret Atwood, she is one of my favorite authors. If you haven't read "Oryx and Crake" yet, I highly recommend it, it is my favorite of hers, and one of my favorites of all time.

Also, reading "From Hell" in London was a mistake on my part, especially since we spent a lot of time walking around Whitechapel. I am an idiot.

James said...

I am so into Fables right now, it's ridiculous. That series fucking rules.

And I second Erin's love for Margaret Atwood.