2/19/2009

Sick...

So I've been deathly ill for the past week, sinus infection and whatnot. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have the energy and strength to go do something. School is hard enough to drag myself to, it's absolutely freezing and our rooms have mold and are muggy so no matter where I go my sinuses are getting destroyed.

I'd hate to have this entire trip ruined because I was sick the entire time. I've lost track of the past three days even though I haven't slept at all. It really really sucks.

I'm feeling betrayed.

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh no! i am so sorry! are you allergic to mold? because that might be what is making you sick... you should try finding something akin to benedryl or claritin and see if that helps... it will at least help you breathe better.

feel better, love!

CLEM said...

Listen to Erin. If Italy is like most of the rest of Europe (and I'd imagine it is) you won't need a perscription. Holler for legal drugs that can get you hiiiiiiiiiigh!