2/03/2009

New Home (Florence)

I've been in Florence now for a few days, getting settled and getting to know the city and it's absolutely amazing. My apartment is five minutes from La Santa Croce (the big church below) and ten minutes from my school (the last picture). We, and by 'we' I mean my three roommates and the ten girls above us, live in a beautiful apartment right downtown. I've gone on a couple of tours to the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio and I'll post more pictures later. There's trips to Piza and Rome all lined up and really really cheap so my weekends are full.

I'm having the time of my life and it's not even the end of the first week.
I've been keeping a journal but I'll try my best to update this with fun stuff as much as possible.

La vita dolce.








1 comment:

CLEM said...

I can tell you're going to be visiting that church a lot. For praying.