4/07/2008

Wishes

I really wish I was born unto a RICH family.
I mean... R.I.C.H.
you have no idea what kindof crazy stuff I'd do with that money.
I mean, I could get a normal job like everyone else and be broke and still do what I want for the rest of my life... but the fact there's people out there with enough money to do with what they want and they only use it to party or get drugs or whatever.. it's sad.

I'd never be bored rich. There's always somewhere to go and something to see.

I hate money actually. It's the power of creative independence that it makes; thats what I want.

oh well, there's only the rest of my life.

PS:

1 comment:

James said...

I hear you. I want to make more movies when I get back. And have you figured out the end to yours yet? I still haven't thought of anything good.