2/09/2008

Superheroes Punching Lions






















super night last night, especially considering my expectations.
met up with Milan and Melissa at Aroma's randomly
I decided to call the Nome who said that Anna and Crista and her were at Whole Foods to visit me. So they came to Aroma's instead.
Then, the Nome decided to poop all over our party and leave so Anna and Crista and I hightailed it to Anna's ghetto-white-trash-tastic trailer in Sebastopol where we stayed up watching "Northern Exposure" and laughing over her pumpkin beer, 40-year-old Corona and a quarter of Kahlua. Then we crashed in a giant pile of blankets and sheets.

The next morning we woke to a beautiful day and went to the beach, and hopefully I have those pictures up soon.

Now I'm going to take a FATTY nap.

PS:

No comments: