2/17/2008

CoolParty

















things are finally starting to look up.
the party Gods are in my favor, kind of like making up for the months and months of no partying.
The Nome and I went and met up with Anna and Crista (who this time pooped on the party and left early) at a friends house. It was this nice little apartment within the foggy night. We entered and were greeted by a fake, stuffed dog.
After some introductions (all of which I have, of course, forgotten their names) we started in on some drinkage.
I then rambled constantly through the night but with so many eager ears to listen. It was odd telling old stories again to people I just met. The best part is I met one guy who does some amazing art and hopefully will do an art show with me and a girl who is also going to be studying abroad in Florence, Italy the same semester as I am through the JC.

No comments: