12/15/2007

When We Go






















I made this for the band "A Pack Of Wolves".
I am now holding the actual cd case with this exact picture on it and I'm still stunned.
The cd is being sold all over the internet and my art is being shared along with it.
Don't get me wrong, the band is the real reason you should buy the cd, they are amazing.
They're the most original sound I've heard in a long time.
It's so very cool.

Tomorrow I play at the Shop with Kas. We'll do pretty well I think. The fact is I don't really care either way. All we're doing now is playing covers until we get a sound and write some more stuff.

I'm just happy I've been keeping busy these past few days. I feel like the sword of Damocles is just above me and is ready to drop and kill my social life at any moment.

1 comment:

Erin said...

trust me, your social life is safe. we loves the joe too too too much to let you drop off the face of the earth.

although i didn't get the sword reference, so maybe i misinterpreted. either way, it never hurts to know you're loved.

and you guys played beautifully tonight. i was proud to know you.