12/06/2007

inspiration find me.

I've got too many ideas to put down on one piece of paper or write in one blog. They come and go so quickly nowadays. I wanna write three screenplays; one about the kid faking a fatal disease, one about two guys who go off to find adventure, and one like the stereotypical teenage high school party night. And then I have ideas for short animations; one with a spin on the elves and the shoemaker, and one about an elderly woman in a nursing home.

Not to mention I still haven't written my Aliens graphic novel or even drawn in a while.

I just need to sit in a coffee shop and write. Just write any ideas in full.

We'll see.

PS: Tokyo, Japan = $2000
Florence, Italy = $9000
Having studied and traveled to two ends of the earth before I'm even 21 = priceless

PSS:

No comments: