11/14/2007

My Beach Adventure

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After a week of a heavy work load I felt the unrepentant urge to take a hike; an epic hike. One to remember. No one could join me so it turned into a little "me" time, a journey with only my thoughts and a camera. The day was beautiful and heavenly. The second I stepped onto the beach I had a huge smile on my face. As I headed north I reached an obstacle but it was easily accomplished. I reached beach after beach and just never stopped or turned around. Every time I reached a point in which a sane person would have said, "Hey, this is far enough, I think it's time to turn around" I would see something else and keep heading toward it. Once I reached my final destination I sat upon a large rock and emptied my mind. Completely. I'd never felt that before; the inability to think. It was life changing.

No comments: