4/29/2011

Mercs

I've decided to start another blog devoted to the animated film project James Ryall and I are working on in order to 1) keep a catalouged update of everything that actually goes into making an animated film, 2) stir some excitement and anticipation, and 3) protect our copyrights as well as reach out to the animation community for support.

While the project is still under steady pre-production I will update this blog, as well as my website, with the link to the new blog once it is up and running. I just recieved the rough draft from Mr Ryall and I can tell it's going to knock heads off.

On another note, Don Bluth, formerly an animator for Disney, produced and directed almost the entire film "The Secret of NIMH" in his basement, and look what that did for the animation world!

1 comment:

drumming for you said...

now thats a kool site
checkout the link
not so kool but it works
http://www.amazonselectchoices.com