4/11/2010

Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve

Amber and I relieved our work stress by indulging in a feast of sweets and a cooking show by Wampire at Holocene. We learned how to make vegan potato enchiladas.

















Earlier in the month my roommate was arrested at a peaceful protest against the portland police department. I found his photo in Busted magazine.

















Apart from finishing the first chapter of my book I've also landed myself an art show at Red and Black Cafe, possibly in November, around the same time I hope to release said book. I'll probably have an opening and I'm kicking around the idea of contacting my favorite north bay bands (Litany, Heavy Hills, Purple Mercy) to play at said opening.

PS: kill cops

1 comment:

Erin said...

Have an opening. I'll find a way to drag myself (and any other chads I can force into the civic) up there to see you, and all your artz.

loves you.