10/19/2009

Garage

So far this has been an insane couple of weeks.
Hurt my heels
Paid way too much money on medical
Out for more than a week from work
Not being able to walk ie: crutches and such

But I jest; I'd rather be modest and grateful and optimistic.

GARAGEFEST
Thee Vicars
The Beets
Cococoma
The Spits
Duchess and the Duke
Black Lips
&
Roky Erickson

did I mention for free?























I also hit up Cower at Mississippi Pizza and got to know the hardcore scene a bit better. I've read a lot of books and can't wait to begin venturing into Powell's. I've got some killer ideas for a graphic novel involving angels and demons and the battle for heaven and hell.. no biggie.

And at this moment I am actually past all the bullshit of the last week and half.
I'm free of a diluted vision of immortality.
Life is officially fragile.

Hey, let's do drugs.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Read PREACHER