12/17/2008

This Semester...

has gone by unbelievably fast. I just finished my Italian final last night and it took me all of twenty minutes, and half of that time I was just reviewing what I had already written. I'm getting straight A's on my transcript for sure, maybe a B for Italian, but it was a hard class.

I leave for Italy in less than a month and a half. Shit's happening really fast.

But yea, the past couple of months have been insane. I've been rather busy and have only been updating my blog with pics from shows and whatnot, but I'll get better.

I can't decide if I want to make a seperate blog for Florence or not.... what do you, the viewers at home, think?

PS: OH SNAP!

1 comment:

CLEM said...

Well, this blog is about what goes on in your life. And Italy is going to be going on in your life. Stick with it.